I am always available by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ultimate Adventure Van – AWD, Very Low miles , A custom build for life on the road.
Custom build with all the fit and finishes of home to go where you want when you want. It’s also stealthy enough
you can park it downtown and it looks like a work van.
The van is a nearly impossible to find AWD with very low miles. Camper has running water, refrigerator, toaster
over, propane heat and stove. Dual roof vents and fans, sleeps 2 – 4 with little ones. Seats 3 – 5 with
removable rear bench seat.
2009 GMC Savana 1500 Work Van 5.3L V8 Flex-fuel Cargo Van
42, 000 Miles
Clean Title in hand, no damage, no accidents, 2nd owner
MPG: 14 city / 18 highway
Horsepower: 301 HP @ 5, 200 rpm
325 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4000 rpm
Towing capacity: 4, 400 lbs.
Engine: 5.3 L V8
Curb weight: 4, 894 lbs.
Dimensions: 224″ L x 79″ W x 82″ H
Tire size: P245/70R17
Upgraded Rear Monroe Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly – tow heavy and ride steady with the CAD-engineered,
rapidly adapting design of Monroe’s Sensa-Trac load adjusting shock absorbers
This stealthy camper van is set up to be self-sufficient for 2 to 3 days off the grid, longer with shore or
generator power connected. We’ve camped in 100 degree heat to nights down into the 10’s. With the dual vent and
insulation this van can go anywhere, anytime and sleep anyone comfortably. Sleep on the roof rack under the stars
or put a your favorite chair up there and have the best seat at sunset. Van life at its best. This van will run for
another 200, 000k with regular care, where are you going to go?
All weather camper van custom build features
· Commercial Spray Foam Insulated walls and ceiling
· Laminate Floor with Vapor Barrier and Insulation
· Dual reversible roof vent fans
· 10 gallon fresh water tank / Gray water tank
· Custom Storage drawer and shelves through out
· Toaster Oven
· Interior framed and trim with cedar
· Removable bed frame on passenger side
· 4” Mattress with removable covers – non flammable – the safe kind
· 400 watt Sound System with Amp and Sub
· Norcold Refrigerator - NR751 2.7 cu. ft. Interior Volume
· Custom cargo roof rack covered in expanded metal to walk on
· 1 Gallon Propane – Refillable
o 16, 000 BTU Propane heater
o Propane Stove – fold out cook top in passenger door
· 12 VDC Electrical System
o 1500 Watt AC Inverter & Charger
o 15 AMP Exterior shore power connection
o LED Interior Lighting – 12 VDC
o Wired for Exterior Lighting – 12 VDC
· Tow hitch
· Seats 3 – 5
o Removable rear bench seat